As the marketing services industry continues to evolve and increase in complexity, it is crucial that advertisers have contracts in place that maximize the value of their marketing investment passed through their marketing services agencies and partners.
Working across the marketing supply chain, we are the only financial contract compliance auditor who can combine specialist auditor knowledge of agency practices and systems, with the professional standards as required of a registered Chartered Accounting firm.
MediaPath Compliance is uniquely placed to help advertisers ensure their marketing services partners are delivering financial transparency and are held accountable for their media planning recommendations.
Our range of services help advertisers ensure that their marketing supplier contracts are working in the way that the advertiser expects (contract strength can only be truly determined under the stress of a compliance review)
Our Range of services include:
- Financial contract compliance Reviews
- Identification of financial returns to advertiser for non-compliant practices
- Educating Advertiser and Agency staff in new contractual obligations, to ensure processes are set up to ensure ongoing financial compliance.
- Digital Audits
- Review of digital transparency and supply chain, ensuring disclosed / non-disclosed programmatic arrangements are being adhered to.
- Exit Audits
- Reviewing of post termination financial obligations. Are financial balances / benefits being returned by exiting partner, thereby allowing a clean financial break.
- Compensation Review
- Ensuring fees and commissions are billed within the agreed terms, and ensuring the account is being supported by the appropriate Agency Resource.
- Contractual Review
- Learnings from contract compliance reviews will help advertisers identify weaknesses in partner contracts and help put robust contracts in place going forward.
- Contract compliance reviews help up-skill advertiser staff in working practices within the marketing services eco-system. This decreases the “knowledge gap” between advertisers and their Agency partners helping the advertiser to challenge and negotiate with their Agency partner from a position of strength.
Our services and scope are tailored specific contract in place and to the type of marketing servicing partner engaged by the advertiser. We have extensive experience conducting contract compliance reviews of:
- Media Agencies (Network, Affiliate and Independent)
- Digital Specific Agencies (Affiliate Marketing, Social, SEO, Influencer marketing)
- Direct Supplier client arrangements (Publishers / DSPs / Data / Tech)
- Direct Marketing and Print
- Creative & Production
- Print Management
- Point of Sale